Soya Cutlets
My family is not a fan of soya however I am so whenever I want them to eat Soya I make these cutlets, they are so yummy they get completed in no time. Perfect evening snacks, tiffin box or party snacks
Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup soya chunks
- 2 medium boiled potato
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 2tbsp maida
- 2tbsp corn flour
- 1.5 cup breadcrumbs
- 1.5 tsp Chilli powder
- 1TSP CUMIN POWDER
- Turmeric pinch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1tsp coriander powder
- Half tsp Amchur powder
- 1tbsp ginger garlic paste
Method:
- Boil soya chunks, it will double in size, drain and clean it in cold water few times, squeeze excess water and grind coarsely
- Heat oil in a pan, Add ginger garlic paste and onions with cumin powder, saute until raw aroma goes away and onions are translucent
- Add all masalas and saute for few minutes. In a bowl mix the boiled potato, soya crumbs and add this onion mixture. Add salt and mix Well with hands
- In a shallow plate mix flour and water to form thin paste . In third bowl take breadcrumbs
- Now shape the soya mix as balls, flatten it, quickly dunk in flour paste and roll over breadcrumbs. Do this until soya mix is completed. Refrigerate it for 30 mins
- You can even freeze it and use it later or next day, I sometimes do it so that I can pack it in tiffin box for my son
- Heat tawa with little oil. Place cutlets, drizzle little oil. Now cook both sides until browned. You can always deep fry these cutlets
- Serve hot with Sauce/ketchup. Yummy delicious cutlets are ready



Comments
Post a Comment